Introducing Our Style Consultant!
We're pleased to introduce Annie Frances with Annie Frances Style Consulting!
Annie will be an occasional guest columnist here, offering her take on fashion, style and more. Check out Annies' thoughts on trends for this fall, then stop in to the shop to see how we can help to you carry off some of these looks for less!
FALL TRENDS 2016
Here are the top trends and what to look for when adding some new, stylish pieces to your wardrobe (and some tips on how to style them):
* Grab yourself some fun denim - it could be a jean jacket, denim shirt, skirt, or a cropped jean (& even pair the pieces together!).
* Fall Florals - This fun trend can be worn in a full print of a dress or top or simply through a scarf. It is ladylike, yet funky.
* An easy way to be "on trend" is through wearing a Shade of Tan. This hue is the ultimate classic, but can be tough to pull off (depending on your coloring). Try it in a pant or blazer!
* Turtlenecks Under Dresses - Yes, this is back in, and sassy as ever with print-mixing, or just keeping the turtleneck a solid color.
* Metallics are not just for the holidays this season!! Dress a shimmery blouse up with a skirt or down with jeans. Find a fun skirt & pair it with a tee or blazer -- lots of fun options for something so bold.
* Something for style and absolutely needed for our climate is the Shearling Bomber. These come in a variety of colors and although they are thicker, find one with a tie at the waist to show a bit of shape.