At the North Shore Exchange, we offer a curated selection of upscale luxury and contemporary resale women’s fashions, accessories and jewelry along with distinctive furniture and home décor. We aim to delight our shoppers with a highly selective, boutique experience with the brands and fashions they’re most likely to be seeking.
Unlike the more traditional consignment shop model where a wider variety of items might be accepted and sold, our selectivity allows us to offer an edited selection of items that sell more quickly, translating into higher proceeds for the worthy charities we support - and for our consignors - while also keeping our inventory fresh.
1. Please review our accepted list of designers and quality standards, and sort your items accordingly.
2. For clothing, please make sure your items are not dated, too worn, pilled or out of season. Items much be 5 years old or less, unless a unique collector's item.
3. Furniture and home décor items should be clean and, at most, gently used showing only minor wear and tear.
4. Call 847-835-0026 or click here to make an appointment to have a sales associate or furniture scout review your items for approval.
5. Upon approval, a consignment agreement will be signed with you and your items will be taken in for sale. A pickup for larger furniture may be arranged for a small fee.