We're all adjusting to this new normal. At North Shore Exchange, we want to do what we can to help you feel safe while shopping in our stores. We are committed to doing our part to help keep our customers, employees and volunteers safe.
KEEPING OUR COMMUNITY SAFE - MASKS REQUIRED
- In accordance with the Cook County order, all North Shore Exchange team members will wear masks; customers must also wear masks in order to enter and shop our stores.
- Customers who are not able or do not want to wear a mask are welcome to shop our online store, www.northshoreexchange.org
NORTH SHORE EXCHANGE TEAM HEALTH
- All of our employees are taking their temperatures before they come into work each day and privately entering information into a COVID-19 symptom checker. Those who have a temperature or who otherwise do not pass the symptom checker have been instructed to stay home
- Team members will wash hands regularly throughout the day
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
- We will regularly clean and sanitize all high-touch surfaces including door knobs, countertop surfaces and register areas.
- Items that have been handled will also be sanitized to the best of our ability and when such a practice will not cause damage
- Jewelry will be sanitized with a UV wand designed for this purpose
- Fitting rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each use
- All clothing that has been tried on will be set aside for 24 hours
CHECKOUT: SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- We have added markers for safe social distancing from fellow customers at our checkout areas; plexiglass partitions have also been added at each checkout
- We are temporarily accepting credit cards only; no cash will be accepted at this time
TEMPORARY STORE OCCUPANCY LIMITS
While we can't wait to welcome you back, we will temporarily be limiting the number of customers in each of our stores in order to help team members and customers maintain social distance. We'll have someone at each of our doors to monitor customer flow in and out and answer questions you might have. Thank you for your patience with any waits you might experience this during this time.
Customer occupancy limits are as follows:
- GLENCOE: 6 customers maximum at a time
- OLD ORCHARD: 8 customers maximum at a time
- 900 SHOPS: 3 customers maximum at a time
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP
Our contactless, curbside pickup continues to be an option for customers who prefer to shop with us exclusively online. Click for details.
If you have any questions about our approach, please reach out to us.