© 2017, james gustin, www.figgy.net
Join Our Team
North Shore Exchange’s mission is to provide funding for organizations that provide human services and education to children and families through revenues generated through our two retail stores and online store. To date, we have given away $1 million dollars to charities serving Chicagoland children and families living at or below the poverty line. Our success story is largely thanks to our dedicated and highly skilled, mostly volunteer work force. Their service allows us to take the maximum amount of profits we earn and give them back to the charities we support.
- Learn and develop skills and experience in customer service, sales, cashiering, and retail operations.
- Meet and build a community of friends.
- Gain personal satisfaction giving back to the community.
- Develop or enhance professional skills for the future.
- Receive invitation to an annual recognition event.
No openings at the present time.